Thursday, February 12, 2009

12. Fevrier

Got extremely upset this evening because I missed the moment to watch the twilight with its best colors, and I almost cried standing by the window seeing the magic colors fade away.

I don't like the ceiling light... it's just too bright...when it's dark. I don't need to scare the darkness away but with the small lamp on the table, when you turn around, you will find how nice it is to have this little precious orange light flow into the darkness of the room...

Do you wanna take a walk with me Amelie? When you dig your fingers into the grains I would enjoy my little nostalgia when standing outside the lousy Chinese restaurants at the corner of the street and staring at the neolights.

Why people walk so fast in this city, why there are watches and clocks everywhere and the trains are never late, why the streets are so empty in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment